会员列表
主题 : 英汉《大悲歌》三缘诗,姜海舟英译
级别: 总版主
0楼  发表于: 2011-08-20   

英汉《大悲歌》三缘诗,姜海舟英译

管理提醒: 本帖被 姜海舟 从 新诗点评 移动到本区(2013-01-30)

The Cantus of the Infinitely Compassionate

Back home (the quanta), wife and kids
                           are not there; step out (the metagalaxy),don’t know where should live in…
                                                                                        -----Noted by the Cathayan lad

Walking ahead, there is a human-shaped lamb (I used to suspect it’s I myself ),
Facingthe feast that is requested by the ghosts of the kith and kin through a dream to tend towards
A vast expanse of whiteness, where is really a clean world (on the top, there is a shining altar);
Around the necks in pillories, as a string of red prayer beads, there have left blood marks of the rising sun.
The beads have been turning the varied doubts and suspicions around between life and death----until we wake up.

After that …… I have seen time:
There are mixed vassals and stand-ins ambulating on the blurry screen wall facing the gate,
Fugaciously and continuously. Involved in it sideways, I am a little impossible, because
I can’t help laughing while I am answering a call of nature.
(The laughter is usually flooded by tears before been evoked)

See how I am the “spacing” being in that alignment having fresh air or after them:
Insects,figures, birds, beasts, manikins, speculative peddlers, kings, corpses,shamans, plumed flamens, harries,
Eminem’s,cloned leads, masks, assassinators, cross carriers, scholars, x’s and y’s, executioners, prisoners,
Startling dead souls, tyrants, pirates, political rogues, animals, spies, translators, celestialbeing, no to things,
Things like non-free, atom, “?”, defendants, class dissidents, prepared plaintiff,
Mr.Wu has the most stealth of darkness, dense ambassadors, handkerchief sisters, demons,
Darkest stealth practitioners, clowns, mechanics, traveling monks, witches, pianists playing bad music,
The shocking, goblins, ones non-human, etc. ...
They each are carrying a star on their head and a chair in their hands (there’s nobody wants to give up )
In dream or out, were always heard the clutter of their walking around
(Some are charming poisesand exquisite bearing, ……more are with disheveled hair and barefoot;
Some are not born yet, ……more already approach death).
They are from back of X-ray ---- walk through circumgyrating malpositioned ladders
Then get through the gloomy and cold underground and the thundering overbridge.
Oh, the future journey is full of frustrations and far away, but there is only one goal----
Voila–to go to the center of the metagalaxy to attend a round-table conference for scrambling for seats and say.

This is an open touching pitch mystery: Bright nights and dark nights stretching,
The sunlight is like bolts from the blue, this is a moment must be sure that can’t be forgotten,
Endless struggling, a congruence of innumerable vivisectional despiritualized films (waiting for being developed).
……as the terrestrial projection this decade is again an even longer inexorable doom, being
Putrefied to become an swarm exploding, flooding over a mountained plaza, and scrambling for a seat
Once honoured as scrambling for being a big news. To be contract hereby concluded and filed for future reference,
Give a halloo of “long live” then,----- oh, how touching a scene, now, it will be recurring in a mirror on the memoir
Treasured-up as a cultural relic every time be opened, like continuously flaming black smoke
( glinting demoniac faces ), floating back and forth along with sighing ----
Now going on hand I am ridden, like a slave with sweated spirit full of thanks and suspicions to the saviour……

Today, standing on the last page of the century we look ahead and look back( you can always find---):
Still the same alignment, still I am walking in the alignment.
The different from that is the happened subtil order-change of the position ( some died flesh appear in that
By changing their appearance or wearing fur and horns ) by permeating the flappy earth I catch a glimpse of
The varieties of the Hadean spectacle, I see all my past and waiting for the arrival of the ferry.
I see my gone father just walking with me like a speechless conclavist being afraid of
The same inconceivable two worlds silently and the future of them.

Moreover, I will give up all or let all give up me,
Because on my lonely footsteps I start to feel pity for the fabricated accusal of the time,
Also for my father, amongst the rain-spreading in riotous profusion and amongst the big waving
Of pious prayers, ---the past, the present, and the future, the grief of the people's hard livelihood,
I too feel pity for everyone in the “worm-led” endless alignment. Carrying a star on their head
I feel pity for myself getting old in this ring of fire:
All materialistic beings and immaterial ones.

Tai Wang, drafted in 1992,
                                                             revised many times til 1997
                                                             in Huafeng housing estate

大悲歌

回到(量子)家中,不见妻儿住房
                                      走到(宇宙)外面,又不知所住……
                                            ——震旦少年题记

走在前面,一头人形的羔羊(我曾怀疑是自己),
朝着托梦的筵席走向一片白茫茫真干净的世界(那顶上有座闪光的祭台)
示众的劲项间留有太阳初生时的血记,仿佛一串红色的念珠
转动着生死之间的种种谜团——直到醒来。

之后,――我看到了时间:
模糊的照壁上走动着形形色色的奴仆和替身
无常无断,厕身其中的我有点不象样,
方便时刻忍不住要笑
(然而通常笑声还没发出旋被泪水吞没)

试看我这个“空白”是跟在怎样的放风队列之中和之后的:
虫、人、鸟、兽、侏儒、投机商贩、王、尸、萨满、翎冠祭司、哈里发、克隆首领、伊玛目、面具、刺客、背十字架者、毛拉、x和y、安拉、伊寇昂克、持斧罗摩、罗刹、刽子手、行脚、机器生、噩、囚、死魂灵、盗、暴君、小丑、政治流氓、畜生、间谍、翻译、氤氲大使、仙、神、梵天、宙斯、无想物、非无想物、原子、“?”、被告、预备原告、阶级异己分子、乌有先生、最黑暗的隐身、魔、妖、巫、俘虏、手帕姊妹、毗湿奴、湿婆、弹奏坏音乐的钢琴师、夜叉、修罗、人非人等……
他们各自头顶一颗星,手提一把椅子(谁也不愿放弃)
无始以来,他们走动的杂沓声梦里梦外都能听见
(有的仪态万方,……更多的蓬头赤足;
有的尚未诞生,……更多的已行将就木)
他们从爱克斯光后面——走过错位的旋转阶梯
然后穿越阴冷的地铁,雷声轰鸣的天桥
呵,未来的前程坎坷又遥远,然而目标只有一个——
那就是到假想的宇宙中心去参加一次争夺座位和发言权的园桌会议

这是一个不可告人的公开奥秘:白色和黑色的夜晚连绵
阳光如闪电,这是一个千万不能忘记的时刻
无穷的斗争叠合无数活体解剖灵魂被革的胶片(等待冲印)
……作为在人间的投影,如今十年又是
更长的劫数正腐化成一涡炸开的蜂群,拥向山一样的广场
抢占头条新闻似的去争夺从前某个可以荣耀的位置,立此存照
再高呼一声“万岁”[哦,多么动人的情景
如今在文物一样珍藏的备忘本上,每次翻开都会在镜中重现,
象一缕缕燃烧的青烟(隐现魔鬼的脸),随着叹息声移近又飘远]
那时我被骑着用手走路,流汗的内心充满了奴隶对救世主的感恩和怀疑……

今天站在世纪的末页,向前看或者向后看(你都会发现):
依旧是这个队列,依旧有我在这个队列中行走
所不同的是前后位置发生微妙的变化(一些死过的众生改头换面或披毛戴角出现在其中)
透过飞扬的尘世我瞥见了地狱的种种光景
我看到我所有的过去,我等待渡口那条船的来临
我看到死去的父亲就走在我的身边,象一位无言的红衣教主
为两个同样不堪设想的世界及其前途默默担扰。

而我将放弃所有,或让所有将我放弃
因为在孤独的脚步中我开始哀怜时光莫须有的罪名
也哀怜我的父亲,在缤纷的雨花和足下如潮的祈祷声中
——往昔,今日,未来,哀我生民之多艰,
我也哀怜这个由“虫”开始的无穷尽的队列中的每一位,头顶一颗星
    我更哀怜这个火圈中逐渐苍老的自我:
一切有形和无形的存在。

太王  九二  初稿
                                               九七十八改
                                               华丰小区

我的博客:  http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1147554082
1楼  发表于: 2011-08-20   
感谢海兄贴来,图,也精彩啊!
我的微博:
http://t.163.com/0772383818?f=blogme
2楼  发表于: 2011-08-20   
我只能对译者表示崇敬!
同时发现了三缘诗歌在文字上的力量。
它们与异域文化交换的便宜度极高,因为那是一种世界公认的文字,而且拥有泛文明的内含。
内心再次对海舟的译文深深震动!
3楼  发表于: 2011-08-20   
谢谢四相兄的激励。只希望有更多人多了解当下的汉诗。
我的博客:  http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1147554082
4楼  发表于: 2011-08-22   
感动海兄精彩翻译,提读一下!
我的微博:
5楼  发表于: 2011-08-26   
See how I am the “spacing” being in that alignment having fresh air or after them:
Insects,figures, birds, beasts, manikins, speculative peddlers, kings, corpses,shamans, plumed flamens, harries,
Eminem’s,cloned leads, masks, assassinators, cross carriers, scholars, x’s and y’s, executioners, prisoners,
Startling dead souls, tyrants, pirates, political rogues, animals, spies, translators, celestialbeing, no to things,
Things like non-free, atom, “?”, defendants, class dissidents, prepared plaintiff,
Mr.Wu has the most stealth of darkness, dense ambassadors, handkerchief sisters, demons,
Darkest stealth practitioners, clowns, mechanics, traveling monks, witches, pianists playing bad music,
The shocking, goblins, ones non-human, etc. ...
They each are carrying a star on their head and a chair in their hands (there’s nobody wants to give up )
In dream or out, were always heard the clutter of their walking around
(Some are charming poisesand exquisite bearing, ……more are with disheveled hair and barefoot;
Some are not born yet, ……more already approach death).
They are from back of X-ray ---- walk through circumgyrating malpositioned ladders
Then get through the gloomy and cold underground and the thundering overbridge.
Oh, the future journey is full of frustrations and far away, but there is only one goal----
Voila–to go to the center of the metagalaxy to attend a round-table conference for scrambling for seats and say.

姜兄这部分的翻译可谓呕心沥血,感叹!
我的微博:
级别: 论坛版主
6楼  发表于: 2011-08-26   
读罢这个让人感知畏惧的力量……文字真可以是无限的,感叹
“别无他途”
7楼  发表于: 2011-08-29   
回 6楼(窦凤晓) 的帖子
感谢凤妹妹的内在震撼与感叹。
我的微博: